HELIOPAN Digital UV-IR Cut Filter
- Blocks IR and UV Radiation
- Improved Color Separation and Accuracy
- Specially for Digital Imaging in Artificial Light
- Front and Rear Dichoric Coating
- Front Filter Threads for combining other filters
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity
- Brass Filter Ring prevent jamming & durability
- Made in Germany
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why a HELIOPAN Digital UV/IR Cut Filter?
This filter was specially developed for shooting with digital cameras. It blocks ultraviolet light and the infrared light that is particularly critical for digital sensors, thus ensuring higher color separation and reproduction. The noise of the color channels is reduced. Absolutely necessary with artificial light.
It blocks the invisible to the human eye infrared rays that adversely affect the electronic recording chips. Indispensable for DCS! The image reproduction becomes sharper, the colors become more brilliant and the dividing lines sharply demarcated.
The Heliopan Digital UV-IR Cut Filter has been specifically designed for use with digital cameras and blocks UV and infrared radiation in order to achieve greater color separation and more accurate color reproduction. By passing only the visible spectrum, digital capture is more accurate when photographing in artificial lighting conditions.
The front and rear surfaces of the filter both feature a single anti-reflection coating. Each coating helps to increase light transmission by reducing reflections, scattered light, and ghosting. Additionally, they offer protection to the filter substrate while helping to keep the glass clean for longer than uncoated glass.
This Heliopan filter is constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. It features a brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
- Blocks UV and IR radiation for improved color separation and accurate reproduction.
- Specifically designed for digital imaging sensors when working under artificial lighting.
- Single coatings on both the front and rear offer protection to the glass and help to improve light transmission and image quality.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Dual threading with front filter threads permits combining with other filters.