- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- General Protective Filter
- Front Filter Threads for combining other filters
- SH-PMC 16-Layer Multi-Coating
- Filter Factor - 1 (+0 Stop)
- Internal reflection - 0.2%
- Filter thickness - Slim (0.75mm)
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity
- Brass Filter Ring prevent jamming & durability
- Made in Germany
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
HELIOPAN UV Haze SH-PMC Filter
Why a HELIOPAN UV Haze SH-PMC Filter?
The UV-cut filter, also called haze or haze filter, is not only an excellent universal filter for visibly improving the images in all film types, but should always remain as protection from external influences in front of the lens. It absorbs the short-wave component of the disturbing scattered light during recording, so that a more differentiated reproduction of the environment is possible if the mist is present. The blurring caused by UV radiation and its strong scattering, as well as a too bluish motif reproduction (blue cast) in remote shooting, are eliminated by the colorless UV filter or neutral attenuated. An exposure extension is not required. The Heliopan UV filter is absolutely color neutral and not yellowish!
The Heliopan UV Haze SH-PMC Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others. The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
The SH-PMC multi-coating provides a total of 16 coatings, 8 per side, for significant reflection reduction (below 0.2%) as well as dust and moisture repellence for easier cleaning.
This Heliopan filter is constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. It features a brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
- Absorbs UV light, which can cause outdoor photos to appear hazy and indistinct
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- SH-PMC multi-coating offers both protection to the glass and helps to improve light transmission and image quality.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Dual threading with front filter threads permits combining with other filters.