NOKTON Vintage Line 50mm F1.5 Aspheric M-mount (Silver)
- Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon EOS EF-M & R, FujiFilm X & MFT camera bodies
- Aperture Range: f/1.5-16
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 49mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Silver Brass Finish
Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 Aspherical Overview
Inspired by the original version of this lens from 1951, the silver Nokton 50mm f/1.5 Aspherical from Voigtlander is a fast normal-length prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras. While utilizing the same basic lens design as the classic version, this updated lens incorporates one aspherical element into its design to help control spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and clarity. The lens is also characterized by its fast f/1.5 maximum aperture to suit working in low lighting and to offer greater control over depth of field. Its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away, and the 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Fast f/1.5 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over focus position for selective focus applications.
- One aspherical element is incorporated at the rear of the six elements in five groups construction, and helps to limit spherical aberrations and distortions.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- As part of Voigtlander's Vintage Line of lenses, this lens features a silver-colored brass to give it a classic appeal that is well-matched to classic rangefinder camera designs.
In the Box
Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 Aspherical Lens (Silver)
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Focal Length : 50mm
- Aperture Ratio : 1:1.5
- Minimum Aperture : F16
- Lens Construction : 5 groups 6elements
- Angle of View : 46°
- Aperture Blades : 10
- Minimum Focus : 0.7m
- Filter Size : 49mm
- Diameter x Length : φ53.8mm x 45.7mm
- Weight : 220g
- Mount : VM mount