NOKTON 50mm F1.2 Aspheric M-mount
- Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, FujiFilm X, Nikon Z, Canon EF-M & EOS R, MFT mount camera body
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One Partial Dispersion Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 52mm
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
Voigtlander 50mm F1.2 Overview
Updating a classic for today's imaging standards, the Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical from Voigtlander is a fast normal-length lens for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Distinguished by its bright f/1.2 maximum aperture, this lens excels in low-light conditions and also offers enhanced control over depth of field. The advanced optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and one partial dispersion elements, which, together, help to suppress both spherical and chromatic aberrations for greater sharpness, clarity, and color rendering. Additionally, its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away, and the 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over focus position for selective focus applications.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated at the front and the rear of the eight elements, six groups construction, and helps to limit spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- One partial dispersion element is featured in the optical design, and helps to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve higher clarity and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 2.3', and a rangefinder cam enables coupled focusing with M-mount rangefinder cameras.
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
In the Box
Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Focal Length 50mm Maximum Aperture f/1.2 Minimum Aperture f/22 Lens Mount Leica M Angle of View 47.5° Minimum Focus Distance 2.30' / 70 cm Optical Design 8 Elements in 6 Groups Diaphragm Blades 12 Focus Type Manual Focus Filter Thread 52mm Dimensions ø: 2.5 x L: 1.9" / ø: 63.3 x L: 49.0 mm Weight 12.1 oz / 344.0 g Packaging Info Package Weight 1.1 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.5 x 5.5 x 4.5"