The Legend is back in its New Avatar!
- Inclusive of 18% GST
- Classic rangefinder styling with outstanding optical performance
- Bayonet type VM-mount, yet easily adaptable to most mirrorless cameras
- Two Aspherical surfaces ensure excellent performance from maximum aperture
- Extremely solid and durable all-metal lens barrel
- Twelve aperture blades for beautiful bokeh
- Compact lens using 43mm filters
- High precision rangefinder focusing
- Made in Japan
- Optional Lens Hood LH-6 is not included
- 18 Months limited India official warranty
Available from Jan 2021. In high demand, so place your backorders now!
NOKTON Vintage Line 50mm F1.5 MC Aspheric II M-mount (Nickel)
Voigtländer 50mm F1.5 II Overview
Voigtlander is proud to introduce the new Voigtlander NOKTON Vintage Line 50mm F1.5 Aspherical II VM lens. The new compact high resolution Nokton is available in three different vintage lens barrels offering two different lens coatings to suit the photographer’s shooting style.
On top of outstanding optical performance, the Voigtlander NOKTON Vintage Line 50mm F1.5 Aspherical II VM lens has smooth buttery bokeh by way of twelve aperture blades. The compact lens size makes economical 43mm filters possible. This new Nokton is a lens that demands to be reckoned with.
The first 50mm f/1.5 Nokton was introduced in 1950 on the Voigtlander Prominent 35mm rangefinder camera. Heritage and lineage are important at Voigtlander, the oldest name in optics.
The new VM Nokton is available in your choice of 3 different classic versions: Black Paint or Silver Paint for a 1960’s look, or a nostalgic 1930’s lens styling for the really hardcore rangefinder aficionado. All 3 are available in Multi Coating for a modern look with a minimum of flare, or Single Coating for 1960’s style flare shooting against the light. Photographers have six Nokton II VM choices to best fit their own shooting style.
- Classical exterior - the exterior uses a classical design. All parts are made of metal and have excellent texture and operability, providing the joy of owning a lens
- By adopting a compact and high performance aspherical lens, it demonstrates excellent optical performance even when the aperture is wide open. The total length of the product is 36.9 mm (from the mount surface), and there is little eclipse of the shooting frame when using the rangefinder, and handling is also excellent
- Manual focus that enables reliable focus operation by adopting an all-metal helicoid unit that has been processed and adjusted with high precision and high-quality grease that produces an appropriate torque, focusing with a smooth operation allowing for delicate focus adjustment
- Rangefinder interlocking system - the high precision rangefinder interlocking mechanism enables severe focusing near the maximum aperture
- Full-size image circle - we have secured a generous image circle that supports full-frame 35mm format. In addition, it achieves a very compact style compared to interchangeable lenses for single-lens reflex camera
In the Box
- Voigtlander NOKTON Vintage Line 50mm f/1.5 MC Aspherical II M-mount Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited 18 Months India Warranty
8 elements in 7 groups
Angle of view
Number of diaphragm blades
Shortest shooting distance
Rangefinder interlocking range
∞ ～ 0.7m (depending on the camera)
Maximum diameter x total length
φ55.3 × 36.9mm
Nickel black paint
(brass exterior , black paint on barrel)
LH-6 (sold separately)