- Adapts Leica M-mount Lens to a Micro Four Thirds (MFT)-mount mirrorless camera body
- Works with Panasonic Lumix GH series, Blackmagic Design, Olympus OM-D & Pen Cameras
- Light-shading plate minimizes vignetting & reflections from electrical contacts
- Extremely smooth & reliable locking / unlocking mechanism
- Mounts without any play for stable camera & lens operation
- Flange back accuracy ensures accurate focusing from minimum to infinity
- Tested for optical axis accuracy for blurr free photos
- Uniquely engineered & coated from inside for lowest internal reflections
- Bayonet type mount
- Hand Crafted in Japan
- Includes 18% GST & 18 months official India warranty
RAYQUAL Leica M-mount lens to MFT-mount body adapter
Product Use Guide
[ About the setting of the camera body ]
- Set "Release without lens" on the camera body to "ON" before using.
- (The shutter can not be released unless it is set to “ON”.
Restrictions common to RAYQUAL Adapters
● Even when the lens used is for AF, use via the adapter will be manual focus.
● The camera mode can only be set to manual or aperture priority.
● The aperture can not be operated from the camera side.
● The lens name, focal length and aperture value are not recorded in the EXIF information.
● When using a lens with an aperture ring for an aperture-type adapter (NFG or PDA), it can be used by setting the aperture ring of the adapter to the minimum. (2 aperture rings are required and some familiarity is required to
use them. Please use NFG, PDA type to use both with aperture and apertureless lenses with one adapter .)
- Adapter Thickness - 8.55mm
- From Connection Type (Lens) - Leica M
- To Connection Type (Camera) - MFT