ULTRON 75mm F1.9 MC M-mount
In pursuit of rich bokeh! This is an art lens where we have used cutting edge partial dispersion glass technology to suppress chromatic aberrations and ensuring high resolution, whilst also purposely retaining some spherical aberration for that rich creamy bokeh. This is a very clever design which allows the lens to be very very compact and light weight for its focal length & speed. The matt black barrel finish is Multi-coated if you fancy flare free images in strong light, or Single Coated for glorious low light / B&W contrasts. The test results are stunning and definitely a charming lens to have!
- Bayonet Voigtländer M (VM) / Leica M (LM) mount
- Optical design that produces a smooth bokeh effect
- Highly rigid all-metal lens barrel with portable design weighing only 290 grams
- Only 7 elements in 5 groups with a max aperture of F16
- Manual focus for accurate focusing
- High-precision rangefinder linkage mechanism
- Close minimum focusing distance 0.5m
- 12-aperture blades for beautiful bokeh
- Includes Metal Screw-in Hood and Metal Hood cap with matching finish
- Limited 18 Months India Warranty
- Made in Japan
- Exclusive of 18% GST
Limited stock. Hurry!