ULTRON Vintage Line 35mm F1.7 Aspheric M-mount (Silver)
- Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon EOS EF-M & R, FujiFilm X & MFT camera bodies
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Black Aluminum Finish
Voigtlander 35mm f/1.7 Overview
A favored focal length among street photographers and journalists, the black Ultron 35mm f/1.7 Aspherical Lens from Voigtlander is a standard wide-angle prime designed for use with M-mount rangefinder cameras. The versatile focal length is complemented by the fast f/1.7 maximum aperture, which benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers enhanced selective focus control. The lens construction incorporates a single aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness and clarity, and the ten-blade diaphragm helps to achieve a smooth, pleasing bokeh. This manual focus lens permits focusing as closely as 1.6' away and depth of field and distance scales aid in pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Fast f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over focus position for selective focus applications.
- One aspherical element is incorporated at the rear of the nine elements in seven groups construction, and helps to limit spherical aberrations and distortions.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 1.6', and it is rangefinder coupled for accurate focusing to 2.3'.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- As part of Voigtlander's Vintage Line of lenses, this lens features a black-colored aluminum finish to give it a classic appeal that is well-matched to classic rangefinder camera designs.
- Compatible with optional LH-9S lens hood.
In the Box
- Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f/1.7 Aspherical Lens (Silver)
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Focal Length 35mm Maximum Aperture f/16 Minimum Aperture f/1.7 Lens Mount Leica M Angle of View 62° Minimum Focus Distance 1.6' / 50 cm Optical Design 9 Elements in 7 Groups Diaphragm Blades 10 Filter Thread 46mm Dimensions ø: 2.1 x L: 2.0" / ø: 53.0 x L: 50.6 mm Weight 11.6 oz / 330.0 g Packaging Info Package Weight 1.15 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.9 x 4.6 x 4.5"