COLOR-SKOPAR Vintage Line 21mm F3.5 Aspheric M-mount
- Classical styling reminiscent of the 1950s
- Element with aspherical surfaces ensures excellent performance from maximum aperture
- Extremely solid and durable all-metal barrel
- Manual focus for precise focusing
- Aperture mechanism with 10 aperture blades for beautiful bokeh
- Bayonet type Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon EOS EF-M & R, FujiFilm X & MFT camera bodies
- Click here for a review from Steve Huff
Voigtlander 21mm f3.5 Vintage Line overview
The Voigtlander COLOR-SKOPAR Vintage Line 21mm F3.5 Aspherical VM is a newly designed compact super wide lens.
By limiting the maximum aperture to a practical level, the lens realizes both compactness and high performance. While the optical design features an element with aspherical surfaces to ensure optical performance that can be used with confidence from maximum aperture, the lens itself is just 30 mm long (from the mount surface). This lens offers true portability and a beautiful design that provides satisfaction of ownership.
The minimum focus distance is 50 cm. The lens is designed for rangefinder-coupled digital and film cameras, and features an optical design optimized for imaging on mirrorless digital cameras using a mount adapter. The design features measures for reducing color cast in the corners of the image, making the lens suitable for imaging on many other platforms as well as rangefinder-coupled cameras.
The optional LH-11 lens hood manufactured from aluminum feature a bayonet mount for quick attachment / removal and crystal paint highly valued for its classical texture.
Manufacturer SKU BA350B Brand Voigtlander Focal Length 21mm Aperture Range f3.5 - f22 Elements / Groups 9 / 8 Angle of View 91.17° Focusing Range 0.5m Lens Type Wide Angle Lens Coverage Full Frame / 35mm Lens Focus Mechanism Manual Thread Size 39mm Compatible Lens Hood LH-11 Colour Silver Dimensions 52mm x 29.95mm Weight 180g
- Focal Length: 21mm
- Aperture Ratio: 1:3.5
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Lens Construction: 8 Groups 9 Elements
- Angle of View: 91.2°
- Aperture Blade: 10
- Minimum Focus: 0.5m
- Rangefinder Coupling: Infinity ～ 0.7m(Depend on camera body used)
- Filter Size: Φ39
- Diameter X Length: Φ52mm x 29.95mm
- Weight: 180g