ULTRON 28mm F2 M-mount
- Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to Sony A, E & Nex mount cameras, Nikon F Mount and Fuji APS-C cameras
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- High Refractive Index Glass
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
Voigtlander 28mm f2.8 Overview
A versatile wide-angle lens to suit working in a variety of situations, the Ultron 28mm f/2 from Voigtlanderpairs a wide field of view with a bright f/2 maximum aperture. Its optical design employs high refractive index glass to control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity, and a 10-blade diaphragm is also featured to contribute to a pleasing bokeh quality. Additionally, a manual focus design is also used, which permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away, and a dedicated lens hood is included to shield the front element and reduce lens flare.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also helps in controlling depth of field.
- High refractive index glass is used to reduce field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Removable lens hood helps to prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strongly lit conditions.
- Focal Length : 28mm
- Aperture Ratio : 1:2
- Minimum Aperture : F22
- Lens Construction : 8 groups 10 elements
- Angle of View : 75°
- Aperture Blades: 10
- Minimum Focus : 0.7m
- Filter Size : φ46mm
- Diameter x Length : φ55 x 51.2mm
- Weight : 244g
- Mount : VM mount