NOKTON 35mm F1.2 Aspheric II M-mount
- Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon EOS EF-M & R, FujiFilm X & MFT camera bodies
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- High Refractive Index Glass
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6'
- Filter Thread: 52mm
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 Overview
Distinguished by its extremely fast maximum aperture, the Nokton 35mm f/1.2 Aspherical II from Voigtlander is a versatile wide-angle prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras. The bright f/1.2 aperture benefits working with selective focus techniques, and also aids when shooting in low-light environments. The optical design employs high refractive index glass and a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for improved clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range. A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality, and the lens's manual focus operation permits working with subjects as close as 1.6' away.
- Notably fast f/1.2 maximum aperture helps control depth of field for shallow depth of field shooting, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two aspherical elements and high refractive index glass is used to reduce field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 1.6', and it is rangefinder coupled for accurate focusing to 2.3'.
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional LH-8 lens hood.
In the Box
- Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.2 Aspherical II Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Focal Length : 35mm
- Aperture Ratio : 1:1.2
- Minimum Aperture : F22
- Lens Construction : 7groups 10elements
- Angle of View : 63°
- Aperture Blades : 12
- Minimum Focus : 0.5m
- Filter Size : φ52mm
- Diameter x Length : φ60.8mm x 62.0mm
- Weight : 470g
- Mount : VM mount
- Hood : LH-8 (option)