NOKTON 40mm F1.2 Aspheric M-mount
- Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon EOS EF-M & R, FujiFilm X & MFT camera bodies
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
- Rangefinder Coupled Focusing: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 52mm
- Rounded 10-Blade Diaphragm
Voigtlander Nokton 40 f/1.2Overview
Distinguished by its speed, the Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical from Voigtlander is a short normal prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its comfortable focal length pairs with an impressively fast f/1.2 maximum aperture to enable notable control over depth of field for producing shallow depth of field imagery, and this aperture also benefits working in difficult lighting. Complementing the fast design is an optical layout that uses two aspherical elements to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness, clarity, and accurate rendering. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6' away, and it is also rangefinder coupled to 2.3' for working with optical focusing systems.
- Unique 40mm focal length offers a 55° angle of view that is slightly wider than the classic 50mm length, yet narrower than the standard 35mm wide-angle.
- Bright, fast f/1.2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus techniques, and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Two aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and improve clarity, sharpness, and resolution.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 1.6'.
- Focus coupled to 2.3' for working with an M-mount rangefinder's optical focusing system.
- Rounded ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
- Compatible with optional LH-8 lens hood.
In the Box
- Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Focal Length: 40mm
- Maximum Aperture: F1.2
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Lens Construction: 6 groups 8 elements
- Angle of View: 55°
- Aperture Blade: 10
- Rangefinder Coupling: ∞ ~ 0.7m
- Minimum Focus: 0.5m
- Filter Size: φ52mm
- Maximum Diameter: Approx. φ60.8mm
- Length x Weight: Approx. 43.3mm x 315g
- Mount: VM-mount
- Supplied Accessory: Front Cap, Rear Cap
- Optional Hood: LH-8