NOKTON 50mm F1.1 M-mount
- Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon EOS EF-M & R, FujiFilm X & MFT camera bodies
- Aperture Range: f/1.1 to f/16
- High Refractive Index Glass
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3'
- Filter Thread: 58mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
Voigtlander 50mm f/1.1 Overview
An exceedingly fast lens, the Nokton 50mm f/1.1 from Voigtlander is a versatile normal-length prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras. The bright f/1.1 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in difficult lighting conditions, and also affords extensive control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques. The optical design employs high refractive index glass to help control spherical aberrations and various distortions for a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a 10-blade diaphragm is featured, which helps to produce a smooth bokeh quality, and the manual focus design enables working with subjects as close as 3.3' away.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.1 maximum aperture helps control depth of field for shallow depth of field shooting, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- High refractive index glass is used to reduce field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 3.3'.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
In the Box
- Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.1 Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Focal Length : 50mm
- Aperture Ratio : 1:1.1
- Minimum Aperture : F16
- Lens Construction : 6 groups 7elements
- Angle of View : 45.9°
- Aperture Blades : 10
- Minimum Focus : 1m
- Filter Size : 58mm
- Diameter x Length : φ69.6mm x 57.2mm
- Weight : 428g
- Mount : VM mount
- Hood : LH-7 (optional)