The ultimate Voigtländer lens ever, now in M-mount as well!
- M-mount Full Frame lens - can be easily adapted to many mirrorless bodies
- Apochromat optical design eliminates chromatic aberration
- Extraordinary optical performance
- Manual focus for precision rangefinder focus with all-metal lens barrel
- Circular 12 blade aperture at F2, F2.8 and F5.6 for point light sources
- Floating Lens Elements for enhanced performance
- Bayonet type VM mount
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Both side Two Aspherical Elements
- Five Partial Dispersion Elements
- Equipped with a distance meter interlocking system
- Compact & lightweight at 288 gms & filter thread size of 49mm
- Optional Bayonet Lens Hood LH-13 is not included
- Inclusive of 18% GST
- 18 Months limited India official warranty
- Made in Japan
Expected availability by Feb 2021. Preorder now to reserve this jewel!
APO-LANTHAR 50mm F2 Aspheric M-mount
Voigtländer APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 Overview
This is the lens Voigtländer fans have been asking for -- the new Voigtländer APO-LANTHAR 50mm Aspherical in VM mount! As Voigtländer’s best performing standard lens ever now optimized full frame VM digital or film cameras, the newest APO-LANTHAR is ready to challenge the performance of all other VM mount normal lenses.
Two abnormal partial dispersion elements and two double-sided aspherical elements are used for the 10-elements in 8 groups, with floating elements for maximum performance. Optical performance is quite simply extraordinary.
The rangefinder VM mount provides precision rangefinder focusing while also providing versatility easily adapted to other popular mirrorless lens mounts such as Sony E, & Leica L-mount including Fuji FX-mount, Nikon Z-mount digital cameras via our close focus mount adapters.
Bayonet-type metal hood LH-13 with a special slit is also available as an option.
The new VM APO-LANTHAR is smaller and lighter than our Sony E-mount version. The 12 blade aperture is circular not only when wide open but also at F2.8 and F5.6 for making “circular bokeh" from point light sources.
About APO-LANTHAR Lenses
APO-LANTHAR is the title given to high-performance products among Voigtlander lenses. APO-LANTHAR, a legendary lens that has fascinated photographers with its outstanding imaging performance and beautiful depiction designed by Apochromat, was born in 1951. Its origin dates back about 120 years.
Maximum Aperture ratio
10 elements in 8 groups
Angle of view
Number of diaphragm blades
12 sheets (open F2, F2.8, F5.6 with circular aperture
Shortest shooting distance
Rangefinder interlocking range
∞ ～ 0.7m (depending on the camera)
Maximum diameter x total length
φ55.6 × 53.0mm
LH-13 (sold separately)