NOKTON 21mm F1.4 Aspheric E-mount
- Inclusive of 18% GST
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Three Partial Dispersion Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.8"
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
- Contacts Transfer Exif Data
- Limited 18 Months India Warranty
Voigtlander 21mm f/1.4 Nokton Aspherical Overview
Fast and wide, the Sony E-mount Nokton 21mm f/1.4 Aspherical from Voigtlander is an ultra-wide prime characterized by its impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture for working in low-light conditions and controlling depth of field. An advanced optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and three partial dispersion elements, which, together, help to suppress both spherical and chromatic aberrations for greater sharpness, clarity, and color rendering. A floating elements system is also employed to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 9.8" away, and a Selective Aperture Control System allows you to de-click the manual aperture ring for smooth, silent exposure adjustment to suit filmmaking applications. Additionally, a 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Impressively wide 21mm focal length lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and is also suitable for APS-C models, where it will produce a 31.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated at the front and the rear of the 13 elements, 11 groups construction, and help to limit spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Three partial dispersion elements are featured in the optical design, and help to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve higher clarity and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent image quality throughout the focusing range to suit working with both distant and close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 9.8".
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilize traditional 1/3-stop clicks for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- Contacts transfer all Exif data between the camera and lens in order to permit full use of camera functions, including focus magnification, image stabilization, and lens corrections.
In the Box
Voigtlander Nokton 21mm f/1.4 Aspherical Lens for Sony E
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Limited 18 Months India Warranty
Focal Length 21mm Maximum Aperture f/1.4 Minimum Aperture f/16 Lens Mount Sony E Format Compatibility Full-Frame Angle of View 90.8° Minimum Focus Distance 9.84" / 25 cm Optical Design 13 Elements in 11 Groups Diaphragm Blades 12 Focus Type Manual Focus Image Stabilization None Filter Size 62 mm (Front) Dimensions (ø x L) 2.78 x 3.13" / 70.5 x 79.5 mm Weight 1.23 lb / 560 g Packaging Info Package Weight 1.655 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.6 x 4.6 x 4.5"