The NOKTON 50mm F1.2 Aspherical E-mount is a high-speed manual focus lens optimized for the full frame imaging sensors of Sony mirrorless cameras.
50mm F1.2 standard lens could be called a special lens for photo enthusiasts. During the middle to late 20th century, when the maximum aperture of fast standard lenses was generally F2 or F1.4, a 50mm lens with F1.2 aperture was favored by professional photographers as a special fast lens. Because of this, even today many photo enthusiasts are still captured by the tradition and charm of this lens.
The NOKTON 50mm F1.2 Aspherical E-mount is a newly designed standard lens with today’s technology for specifications that bring out the best in a high-speed standard lens. By using two out of eight elements, each with two aspherical surfaces, it realizes a compact size while having a large aperture. With this lens, you can enjoy comfortable handling well-balanced with camera body and gentle, ample bokeh.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture Ratio: 1:1.2
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Lens Construction: 6 groups 8 elements
- Angle of View: 47.5°
- Aperture Blade: 12
- Minimum Focus: 0.45m
- Filter Size: Φ58mm
- Diameter x Length: Φ70.1mm x 58.8mm
- Weight: 434g
- Electric Contact: Available
- Manual Focus Assist: Available
- Exif Data: Available
- Auto Lens Correction: Possible
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization: Possible (only on camera body with 5-Axis Image Stabilization)
- Supplied Accessory: Front Cap, Rear Cap, Lens Hood