NOKTON 60mm F0.95 Aspheric MFT-mount
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- 120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to 16
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
Voigtlander 60mm f/0.95 Nokton Overview
Mixing a medium-telephoto focal length with an exceptionally fast design, the Voigtlander Nokton 60mm f/0.95 is a 120mm-equivalent prime lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its impressively bright design affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques and also benefits shooting in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design incorporates a pair of anomalous partial dispersion elements, which help to improve clarity and color fidelity by reducing color fringing and chromatic aberrations. For fine-tuned control and classic appeal, the lens sports a refined manual focus design, which permits working with subjects as close as 1.1' away with a 1:4 maximum magnification ratio. Additionally, the lens also sports the Selective Aperture Control System, which permits switching between a stepless, de-clicked aperture selection method to suit video applications and a traditional aperture control method with click stops.
- Portrait-length prime lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 120mm equivalent focal length.
- Extremely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also contributes to great control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus methods.
- Two abnormal partial dispersion elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to realize a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design affords a 1.1' minimum focusing distance along with a 1:4 maximum magnification ratio to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilize traditional click stops for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
In the Box
- Voigtlander Nokton 60mm f/0.95 Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- India Official 18 Months Warranty
Focal Length 60mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 120mm) Maximum Aperture f/0.95 Minimum Aperture f/16 Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds Format Compatibility Micro Four Thirds Angle of View 21.5° Minimum Focus Distance 1.12' / 34 cm Maximum Magnification 0.25x Macro Reproduction Ratio 1:4 Optical Design 11 Elements in 8 Groups Diaphragm Blades 10 Focus Type Manual Focus Image Stabilization No Filter Size 77 mm (Front) Dimensions (ø x L) 3.25 x 2.27" / 82.5 x 57.7 mm Weight 1.89 lb / 860 g
Package Weight 2.4 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.25 x 5.25 x 5.25"