NOKTON classic 40mm F1.4 MC M-mount
- Inclusive of 18% GST
- Leica M-Mount - can be easily adapted to Sony E, FujiFilm X, Nikon Z, Canon EF-M & EOS R, MFT mount camera body
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 43mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Lens Hood LH-6 is not included
- Limited 18 Months India Warranty
Next available only in May. Backorder accepted.
Voigtlander 40mm f1.4 MC Lens Overview
A normal-length prime lens designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras, the Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4 MC from Voigtlander blends the comfortable, unique focal length with an especially bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which benefits working in low-light conditions as well as offering increased control over depth of field. A multi-coating is featured to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens also has a manual focus design, for working with subjects as close as 2.3', and has a 10-blade diaphragm for a smooth bokeh quality.
- Unique 40mm focal length offers a 56° angle of view that is slightly wider than the classic 50mm length, yet narrower than the standard 35mm wide-angle.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and offers increased control over depth of field.
- This multi-coated version of the Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4 produces vivid yet accurate colors along with high contrast and saturation, making it well-suited for general shooting applications.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional LH-6 lens hood.
- Focal Length : 40mm
- Aperture Ratio : 1:1.4
- Minimum Aperture : F16
- Lens Construction : 6 groups 7elements
- Angle of View : 56°
- Aperture Blades : 10
- Minimum Focus : 0.7m
- Filter Size : 43mm
- Diameter x Length : φ55mm x 29.7mm
- Weight : 175g
- Mount : VM mount
- Hood : LH-6 (option)