Superb Portrait Lens!
- Inclusive of 18% GST
- Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to Sony E, FujiFilm X, Nikon Z, Canon EF-M & EOS R, MFT mount camera body
- Classical styling reminiscent of the 1950s
- Element with aspherical surfaces ensures excellent performance from maximum aperture
- Extremely solid and durable all-metal barrel
- Aperture Range: f/1.5 to f/16
- Manual Focus Design for precise focusing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.7m
- Filter Thread: 58mm
- 12 Blades Aperture Diaphragm for beautiful bokeh
- High precision rangefinder coupling mechanism
- Comes with Reversible Slit Lens Hood
- Limited 18 Months India Warranty
Delivery may take 2-3 weeks
NOKTON Vintage Line 75mm F1.5 Aspheric M-mount (Black)
NOKTON Vintage Line 75mm F1.5 Asph Overview
The all new fast prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras, the NOKTON Vintage Line 75mm f/1.5 Aspherical lens from Voigtländer offers modern performance with classic styling for a compact short telephoto lens with large maximum aperture for rangefinder cameras!
The VM mount interchangeable lenses of the Voigtländer “Vintage Line” series for rangefinder cameras combine an exterior design reminiscent of the glamorous styling of classical lenses now regarded as historical masterpieces together with optical performance that matches contemporary photographic equipment.
The NOKTON Vintage Line 75mm F1.5 Aspherical VM is a compact large maximum aperture short telephoto lens with an optical configuration featuring 7 elements in 6 groups. The lens has a large maximum aperture of F1.5, yet realizes both compactness and high performance. The optical formula utilizes an element with aspherical surfaces to ensure excellent optical performance from maximum aperture. The lens is 63.3mm long (measured from the lens mount) for minimal intrusion into the image frame when used on a rangefinder camera and the lens has a beautiful barrel design with good handling.
The aperture mechanism features 12 aperture blades for a very close to circular aperture opening, and the synergetic effect of the F1.5 large maximum aperture combined with the short telephoto focal length makes the lens ideal for imaging expression utilizing very blurred backgrounds. The lens is designed for use on rangefinder-coupled digital and film cameras, but can also be used for imaging on a range of platforms by using mount adapters. The lens comes with a designated reversible slit lens hood in the matching color.
- Focal Length : 75mm
- Aperture Ratio : 1:1.5
- Minimum aperture : F16
- Lens Construction : 3 Groups 6 Elements
- Angle of View : 32.6 °
- Aperture Blades : 12
- Minimum Focus: 0.7m
- Filter Size : 58mm
- Diameter x Length : φ62.8mm x 63.3mm
- Weight : 350g
- Mount : VM mount