The fastest lens manufactured in the world today!
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- An astonshingly fast Lens with an aperture ratio of F0.8
- FLE floating lens elements for sharper corner to corner close focusing
- Extremely solid and durable all-metal barrel
- 12-blade aperture diaphragm for beautiful bokeh
- Manual focus for precise focusing
- Installed with aperture click stop switching mechanism for video
- Original Ground Aspherical(GA) element
- Equivalens 58mm field of view on 35mm full-frame format
- 58mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.8 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Made in Japan
- Includes 18% GST and 18 months India official warranty
Expected Availability by Feb 2021. Backorders accepted
SUPER NOKTON 29mm F0.8 Aspheric MFT-mount
Announcing the new Voigtländer SUPER NOKTON 29mm F0.8 Aspherical Micro Four Thirds lens, the fastest photographic lens currently manufactured today for sale to the public.
The new SUPER NOKTON features FLE floating lens elements for sharper corner to corner close focusing. Even higher optical performance is possible with precision aspherical elements ground from difficult to manufacture high temperature glass rather than molded aspheric elements.
Voigtländer considers the SUPER NOKTON’s technical achievements well worth the effort to maintain the highest image standards.
Voigtlander 29mm f/0.8 Super Nokton Overview
Speed is at the forefront with the Super Nokton 29mm f/0.8 Aspherical Lens, from Voigtlander, which sports an awesomely bright f/0.8 maximum aperture to suit ultra low-light shooting as well as impressive control over depth of field. This normal-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, and offers a 58mm equivalent focal length, making it well-suited to a variety of shooting applications. The optical design includes a pair of ground aspherical elements that help to achieve a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering. For fine-tuned control and classic appeal, the lens sports a refined manual focus design, which permits working with subjects as close as 1.2' away and the lens also features the Selective Aperture Control System that enables switching between a stepless, de-clicked aperture selection method and a traditional aperture control method with click stops.
- Normal-length prime lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 58mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceedingly fast f/0.8 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also contributes to great control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus methods.
- Two ground aspherical elements help to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The new SUPER NOKTON features FLE floating lens elements for sharper corner to corner close focusing.
- Manual focus design achieves a 1.2' minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilize traditional click stops for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
In the Box
- Voigtlander Super Nokton 29mm f/0.8 Aspherical Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Limited 18-months Official India Warranty
Focal Length 29mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 58mm) Maximum Aperture f/0.8 Minimum Aperture f/16 Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds Format Compatibility Micro Four Thirds Angle of View 42.75° Minimum Focus Distance 1.2' / 37 cm Maximum Magnification 0.1x Optical Design 11 Elements in 7 Groups Diaphragm Blades 12 Focus Type Manual Focus Image Stabilization No Filter Size 62 mm (Front) Dimensions (ø x L) 2.8 x 3.5" / 72.3 x 88.9 mm Weight 1.5 lb / 703 g