- Inclusive of 18% GST
- Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon EOS EF-M & R, FujiFilm X & MFT camera bodies
- Aperture Range: f/2.5 to f/22
- Pancake Lens Form Factor
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Limited 18 Months India Warranty
- Optional Lens Hood LH-4N not included
Next Available in Oct-Nov 2020. Place your backorder now to reserve your piece
COLOR-SKOPAR 35mm F2.5 P II M-mount
Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 Lens Overview
An incredibly thin and versatile lens, the Color-Skopar 35mm f/2.5 P II from Voigtlander is a wide-angle prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its pancake profile makes it ideal for everyday walk-around use, and general wide field of view is well-suited to a wide variety of shooting applications. Its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away, and an optional removable lens hood is available to shield the front lens element to minimize flare and ghosting.
- Slim, 0.9"-thick pancake profile makes this lens especially inconspicuous and portable.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- Compatible with optional LH-4N lens hood.
- Focal Length : 35mm
- Aperture Ratio : 1:2.5
- Minimum Aperture : F22
- Lens Construction : 5 groups 7 elements
- Angle of View : 63°
- Aperture Blades : 10
- Minimum Focus : 0.7m
- Filter Size : φ39mm
- Diameter x Length : φ55mm x 23mm
- Weight : 134g
- Mount : VM mount
- Hood : LH-4N (optional)