NOKTON 10.5mm F0.95 Aspheric MFT-mount
Super High Speed, Super Wide Angle Cine lens for MFT mount camera bodies
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- 21mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to 16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Stepless, De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Manual Focus Design
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Lens Hood Included
Next available in September! Please check with us for backorder.
Voigtlander 10.5mm f/0.95 Overview
With a 21mm equivalent focal length and an extremely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture, the Nokton 10.5mm f/0.95 Lens from Voigtlander offers Micro Four Thirds users a wide-angle lens well-suited for low-light still photography and video. The lens utilizes a pair of aspherical elements to reduce aberrations and distortions, as well as maintain a compact form factor. This manual focus, manual exposure prime lens also features the Selective Aperture Control System, which permits switching between a stepless, de-clicked aperture selection method and a traditional aperture control method with click stops. When set to the stepless setting, silent and smooth exposure adjustments can be made that are especially beneficial when recording video.
- Extremely bright and fast 10.5mm f/0.95 lens produces a 21mm equivalent focal length on Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilize traditional click stops for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- A pair of aspherical elements controls aberrations and distortions for greater sharpness and clarity.
- Fully manual focus and exposure lens features an all-metal lens barrel and a 10-blade diaphragm.
In the Box
- Voigtlander Nokton 10.5mm f/0.95 Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Focal Length : 10.5mm
- Aperture Ratio : 1 : 0.95
- Minimum aperture : F16
- Lens Construction : 10 groups 13 elements
- Angle of View : 93.0 °
- Aperture Blades : 10
- Minimum Focus : 0.17m
- Macro Ratio : 1:8.2
- Filter Size : φ72mm
- Diameter x Length : φ77.0mm x 82.4mm
- Weight : 585g (without hood)
- Mount : Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Other:Lens hood included with lens