- Close-up / macro Ring adapter for Leica L39 (LTM or screw mount) to a Leica M camera body
- Available in 2 sizes: +3 mm and +6 mm (please ask us before ordering)
- Offers high precision, quality & robustness
- Consistent & precise thickness of the adapter ensures accurate minimum / infinity focusing
- Accurate parallelism of the front & back mounting surfaces for blurr free photos
- Precision engineered from inside for extremely low internal reflections
- Hand Crafted in Japan
RAYQUAL Leica L39 (LTM / screw mount) to Leica M body close-up / macro adapter
Close-up only / macro LM ring + 3mm & + 6mm (does not work with distance meter, please use with Live View shooting)
The close-up / macro LM ring offsets by + 3mm or + 6mm to make a short distance between the object and the lens that will realistically deliver a macro shot in Full Frame.
[ About the setting of the camera body ]
- Set "Release without lens" on the camera body to "ON" before using.
- (The shutter can not be released unless it is set to “ON”.
Restrictions common to RAYQUAL Adapters
● Even when the lens used is for AF, use via the adapter will be manual focus.
● The camera mode can only be set to manual or aperture priority.
● The aperture can not be operated from the camera side.
● The lens name, focal length and aperture value are not recorded in the EXIF information.
● When using a lens with an aperture ring for an aperture-type adapter (NFG or PDA), it can be used by setting the aperture ring of the adapter to the minimum. (2 aperture rings are required and some familiarity is required to
use them. Please use NFG, PDA type to use both with aperture and apertureless lenses with one adapter .)
- Adapter Thickness - 4.00mm (+3 mm) & 7.00mm (+6 mm)
- From Connection Type (Lens) - L39 (screw mount or Leica Thread Mount / LTM)
- To Connection Type (Camera) - Leica M