- Inclusive of 18% GST
- Classically re-styled in Black paint reminiscent of the 1970s era
- Element with aspherical surfaces ensures excellent performance from maximum aperture
- Extremely solid and durable all-metal barrel
- Manual focus for precise focusing
- Aperture mechanism with 10 aperture blades for beautiful bokeh
- Bayonet type Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon EOS EF-M & R, FujiFilm X & MFT camera bodies
- Limited 18 Months India Warranty
- Optional Lens Hood LH-12 or LH-4N is not included
Expected availability by Mar - Apr 2021
ULTRON Vintage Line 35mm F2 Aspheric Type II M-mount (all Black)
Voigtlander 35mm f2 Vintage Line Type II
The new Voigtländer Ultron Vintage Line 35mm F2.0 Aspherical Type II has the same sharp optics as the previous Type I, only now restyled in a classically beautiful 1970’s black paint or silver paint brass lens barrel. The icing on the cake is focusing via a new comfortable classic style focusing tab. These new Ultrons meet their public in style!
The Voigtlander ULTRON Vintage Line 35mm F2 Aspherical VM Aspheric Type II is a compact semi wide-angle lens with a new optical design consisting of 8 elements in 5 groups.
By limiting the maximum aperture to a practical level, the lens realizes both compactness and high performance. While the optical design features an element with aspherical surfaces to ensure optical performance that can be used with confidence from maximum aperture. The lens itself is just 28 mm long (from the mount surface). offering true portability. The minimum focus distance is 58 cm. The lens is designed for rangefinder-coupled digital and film cameras, and features an optical design optimized for imaging on mirrorless digital cameras using a mount adapter. The design features measures for reducing color cast in the corners of the image, making the lens suitable for imaging on many other platforms as well as rangefinder-coupled cameras.
The optional LH-12 or LH-4N lens hood manufactured from aluminum feature a bayonet mount for quick attachment / removal and crystal paint highly valued for its classical texture.
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Aperture Ratio: 1:2
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Lens Construction: 5 Groups 8 Elements
- Angle of View: 62.5°
- Aperture Blade: 10
- Minimum Focus: 0.58m
- Rangefinder Coupling: Infinity ～ 0.7m(Depend on camera body used)
- Filter Size: Φ39
- Diameter X Length: Φ52mm x 28.1mm
- Weight: 210g