ULTRON Vintage Line 35mm F2 Aspheric M-mount
- Classical styling reminiscent of the 1950s
- Element with aspherical surfaces ensures excellent performance from maximum aperture
- Extremely solid and durable all-metal barrel
- Manual focus for precise focusing
- Aperture mechanism with 10 aperture blades for beautiful bokeh
- Bayonet type Leica M-Mount Lens - can be easily adapted to a Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon EOS EF-M & R, FujiFilm X & MFT camera bodies
- Click here for quick review from Steve Huff
Voigtlander 35mm f2 Vintage Line
The Voigtlander ULTRON Vintage Line 35mm F2 Aspherical VM is a compact semi wide-angle lens with a new optical design consisting of 8 elements in 5 groups.
By limiting the maximum aperture to a practical level, the lens realizes both compactness and high performance. While the optical design features an element with aspherical surfaces to ensure optical performance that can be used with confidence from maximum aperture. The lens itself is just 28 mm long (from the mount surface). offering true portability. The minimum focus distance is 58 cm. The lens is designed for rangefinder-coupled digital and film cameras, and features an optical design optimized for imaging on mirrorless digital cameras using a mount adapter. The design features measures for reducing color cast in the corners of the image, making the lens suitable for imaging on many other platforms as well as rangefinder-coupled cameras.
The optional LH-12 lens hood manufactured from aluminum feature a bayonet mount for quick attachment / removal and crystal paint highly valued for its classical texture.
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Aperture Ratio: 1:2
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Lens Construction: 5 Groups 8 Elements
- Angle of View: 62.5°
- Aperture Blade: 10
- Minimum Focus: 0.58m
- Rangefinder Coupling: Infinity ～ 0.7m(Depend on camera body used)
- Filter Size: Φ39
- Diameter X Length: Φ52mm x 28.1mm
- Weight: 170g